Yanky Perelmuter started out his felony career at one of the quickest growing companies within the United States, an Inc. 5000 and Fast fifty five corporation. There he discovered the intricacies of law and enterprise from some of the maximum gifted and capable legal professionals and business humans in the United States. Since then he has proven to be an extremely capable and professional attorney.
Yanky believes we all have an responsibility to make the arena a better location, and that through undoubtedly impacting the life of a unmarried man or woman we can change results for plenty humans. That is why he became a lawyer – to assist human beings at a essential degree, and make the arena a better region. As an immigration attorney focusing on commercial enterprise and employment immigration he has positively improved the lives of many top notch humans. He has assisted across the world identified researchers with visa petitions on the way to offer the highest stage of studies to unwell grownup and youngsters, he has reunited families, and helped new families start the journey of life.
Yanky completed his research at Salmon P. Chase College of Law, and has been working towards regulation exclusively ever when you consider that. He has received major approvals from the Department of Homeland Security, and secured visas for hundreds of individuals and households from around the sector.
Yanky is licensed to exercise law in Kansas, Ohio, and Kentucky, in addition to all 50 states and round the world for immigration subjects. › ›
- Immigration Law
- Asylum, Citizenship, Deportation Defense, Family Visas, Green Cards, Immigration Appeals, Investment Visas, Marriage & Fiancé(e) Visas, Student Visas, Visitor Visas, Work Visas
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Payment With Credit Card
- Conditional Fees
- English: Spoken, Written
- Managing Partner
Perelmuter Law, Ltd.
- Immigration and Licensing Associate
Graduation year: 2011