High Plains Law, P.L.L.C. is a wellknown exercise law office servicing Central Montana from our workplace in downtown Billings. We are devoted to giving our clients no longer best exceptional legal illustration however also fantastic customer service and price.
The grandson of Butte miners, Will Gilbert is a fourth technology Montanan. Will graduated from the University of Montana School of Law in 2000 and has been practicing in Montana considering that that point. Prior to founding High Plains Law, P.L.L.C., he was a accomplice in a well-reputable organization and focused his practice on insurance protection, which includes personal harm, premises legal responsibility, creation defects and insurance troubles. He defended full-size and complex claims in regions along with commercial accidents, health care facility legal responsibility and mining subsidence.
Will is admitted to practice in all of the State Courts of Montana, the Federal Court for the District of Montana and the Ninth Circuit. He is likewise admitted in numerous of Montanaâs Tribal Courts. Will is likewise an active member of his profession, with memberships inside the State Bar of Montana, the Yellowstone Area Bar Association, the American Bar Association and Phi Delta Phi.
Will has been a resident of Billings due to the fact that 2001 and strongly believes in its community, volunteering his time through many community corporations, which includes serving on government advisory and non-income forums. Previously, he has coached Little League and volunteered for the Red Cross. In his spare time, Will enjoys the various opportunities to be had in Montana consisting of searching, fishing, floating Montanaâs many rivers, and driving his bike. › ›
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Construction Law
- Construction Contracts, Construction Defects, Construction Liens, Construction Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Appeals & Appellate
- Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
- DUI & DWI
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
- Landlord Tenant
- Evictions, Housing Discrimination, Landlord Rights, Rent Control, Tenants Rights
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father s Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- General Civil
- Insurance Bad Faith
- English: Spoken, Written
- has membership
High Plains Law, P.L.L.C.
Halverson, Gilbert & Mahlen, P.C.
Halverson & Gilbert, P.C.
Herndon, Sweeney & Halverson, P.C.
Chris R. Young, P.C.
Graduation year: 1997
Graduation year: 1989