William Bill Cruse grew up in Pearl River County. He graduated from Picayune Memorial High School in 2001 and at the beginning attended Pearl River Community College in 2003. He transferred to Mississippi College, where he graduated with a chemistry diploma in 2005. Then, he graduated from the Mississippi School of Law in 2009 and commenced working towards that same year. His mother and father, Fred and Dianne Cruse, based Fred’s Westside Pharmacy in Picayune, and his brother, Gordon Cruse, owns the drugstore.
Bill spent 10 years in Jackson running as a youth minister and Director of Youth Ministries for the Episcopal Diocese of Mississippi before and at some point of his time in regulation school. He then returned to Picayune to practice law. He enjoys supporting clients thru the manner of property making plans, actual property, ultimate, and navigating commercial enterprise felony troubles. He correctly publications clients through fundamental life transitions to be able to thrive within the destiny.
He and his spouse Morgan Cowart Cruse have been married inside the summer time of 2005 and that they have three kids. His circle of relatives and his paintings in Jackson stimulated him to transport returned domestic and help the humans and companies in which he grew up. He doesn’t take this privilege and duty gently. Bill is a member of Kiwanis and a lifelong member of Phi Theta Kappa and Phi Mu.
To contact Bill, please name the office at 769-242-2500 or electronic mail him at [email protected] › ›
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Payment With Credit Card
We take delivery of contingent charges on collections and private injuries.
- English: Spoken, Written
Picayune Law, PLLC
Patch & Bryan, PLLC
- Director of Youth Ministries
St. James Episcopal Church
The Cruse Legal Firm
- Law Clerk
Ferguson & Fike
Graduation year: 2006
Graduation year: 2003
Graduation year: 2001