Tyson Logan loves representing and preventing for those who might in any other case have nowhere else to show. Tyson is a passionate trial legal professional. He is a human beings individual. He is inspired by using the opportunities regular humans nevertheless have - with the assist of hard working trial attorneys - to get up in court docket towards effective agencies and the government. Tyson has fought for and received significant jury verdicts and settlements throughout the u . s . a ., related to wrongful dying and personal harm, civil rights, railroad injuries, business injuries, and oil and gasoline discipline explosions and related incidents.
Recently, Tyson resolved a wrongful death case regarding FELA and Wyoming Railroad Act claims in opposition to three foremost companies. Tyson represented the own family of a young guy who become killed at the same time as operating in a risky railyard at a Wyoming trona mine. Currently, Tyson is representing another younger man who became seriously injured at the railroad at a Wyoming mine.
Wyoming Trial Lawyer’s Association
American Association of Justice
Trial Lawyer s College
• Through affiliation, Tyson represents customers in lots of other federal and kingdom courts throughout the United States.
Tyson turned into born in Portland, Oregon. He obtained his undergraduate diploma with honor in politics & authorities from the University of Puget Sound. Tyson earned his regulation diploma from the University of Wyoming College of Law in 2005. Tyson clerked for The Spence Law Office throughout regulation school after which became an accomplice attorney with the company whilst he graduated. He is also a graduate of Gerry Spence s Trial Lawyer s College. Today Tyson lives in Jackson, Wyoming with his wife Elizabeth and their boys Liam and Anders.
“I’ll take integrity, honesty, and difficult paintings over cash and energy, anytime, and in any battle. We can triumph over the conventional forces of money and strength in our civil justice gadget – that is the one region wherein everyday human beings can rise up, combat, and win.” › ›
- Asbestos & Mesothelioma
- Civil Rights
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Discrimination, Employment, Fair Housing, Police Misconduct, Privacy Law
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
The Spence Law Office, LLC
Graduation year: 2010
Graduation year: 2002
Graduation year: 1995