District of Columbia, Of Counsel
California, Registered Counsel
US Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia
US Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
Serving company increase via leveraging a long time as a litigator, arbitrator, mediator, organized negotiator, and legal professional to guide the incorporation of aggressive startups, the restructure of multi-billion-greenback companies, and the protection of income contracts and service agreements.
Honored to have served as a decide for country wide startup accelerator competitions, keynote speaker for large businesses, instructor for universities, as well as board and committee memberships within companies and for corporations that deliver information-sharing panel discussions to our enterprise marketplace.
BA in Political Science from Northwestern University, with appointments as University Arbitrator and Illinois Conciliator. JD from Georgetown University, Dean’s Roundtable with committee appointments. Select list of certifications: CIPP/US, MCP, PMP, SPHR. › ›
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Business Arbitration, Consumer Arbitration
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages
- Free Consultancy Service
Payment With Credit Card
We receive credit score playing cards, cryptocurrency, wires, and so forth.
International Association of Privacy Professionals
Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR)
- English: Spoken, Written
- Managing Partner
10K Law P.C.
- Startup Judge - National Finals
- Lawyer and Strategist
- Chief Counsel
Heuking Kühn Lüer Wojtek
- US Div. HR Director (Complete Function)
Graduation year: 2005
Graduation year: 2003
Video Call/Chat Support
- Google Hangouts
- Google Meet
- Microsoft Teams