Ms. Katje earned her Juris Doctorate at California Western School of Law, San Diego, California, graduated Cum Laude and become a Dean s Honor List recipient. She become additionally a recipient of the American Jurisprudence Award in Contracts I and Contracts II. Ms. Katje changed into a member of the Law Review and International Law Journal at California Western School Law, wherein she was an Associate Editor.
Ms. Katje turned into admitted to the California State Bar in 2003 and is a has membership of the American Bar Association and San Diego County Bar Association. Ms. Katje is certified to practice in all courts in the State of California, inclusive of all Federal District Courts.
Ms. Katje is an authorized Real Estate Broker with the California Department of Real Estate.
Ms. Katje has labored with such distinguished firms as Morrison & Foerster (named Chambers Global s USA Law Office of the Year in 2013 and currently listed within the top 10 regulation places of work within the us of a by U.S. News and World Report).
Ms. Katje has used her litigation and real property historical past to barter settlements on behalf of her customers in opposition to fundamental creditors alleging lender fraud, predatory lending, unfair and deceptive business practices, Homeowner Bill of Rights, TILA and RESPA violations, amongst many different reasons of action. In addition, Ms. Katje has efficaciously received Temporary Restraining Orders, settlements and mortgage adjustments on behalf of owners towards all fundamental lenders.
Ms. Katje has vigorously litigated personal damage and medical malpractice topics on behalf of injured Plaintiffs. She has a awesome compassion for nursing home overlook and elder abuse. Ms. Katje has been able to negotiate sizable settlements and simplest considers herself successful whilst she is capable of negotiate a a success end result for her clients. › ›
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Consumer Law
- Class Action, Lemon Law
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Foreclosure Defense
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
- Landlord Tenant
- Evictions, Housing Discrimination, Landlord Rights, Rent Control, Tenants Rights
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
Free Consultancy Service
Free 30 minute session.
- Payment With Credit Card
Bureau of Real Estate
- Arabic: Spoken, Written
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
Graduation year: 2000
Graduation year: 2001