A thoughtful technique to the lack of a cherished one. Montana Legacy Law, PLLC enables families navigate the system of loss of life. Montana Legacy Law, PLLC practices in estates, Wills, real property, financial ruin, business regulation, non-public damage, non-income, and civil litigation. We are being concerned, and every purchaser s needs are equally vital to us, irrespective of scope or length.
Scott Roy McLean is a Hamilton local who opened his very own practice in 2017. Previously, Scott practiced in Washington, DC for 6 years where he attended regulation faculty at The George Washington University School of Law. Scott holds a bachelor s diploma in enterprise control.
Scott Roy McLean s heritage is in business, enterprise law, and politics. Scott changed into a law clerk in Washington DC for the United States Senate Judiciary Committee and he now serves on severa Boards of Directors and is involved in the political system.
Scott enjoys working towards within the regions of commercial enterprise regulation; non-profit law; trusts, wills, and estates; financial disaster; civil litigation; non-public harm; and actual estate matters. › ›
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter thirteen Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- Free Consultancy Service
- Payment With Credit Card
- Conditional Fees
- English: Spoken, Written
Graduation year: 2008