Ryan C. Shellady is an partner attorney with BrownWinick and has a preferred practice such as, however now not restrained to, family law and divorce, administrative law, construction law, OSHA compliance, litigation/trial law, and employment and exertions regulation.
Originally from the Iowa City – Kalona region, Ryan graduated from the University of Iowa in 2016, receiving his B.A., with excessive distinction and honors, in Ethics and Public Policy. He received his J.D., with difference, from the University of Iowa College of Law in 2019.
During regulation faculty, Ryan become worried within the Pro Bono Society, become a Student Writer for the Iowa Law Review, a member of the National Moot Court Team, and a Student Representative for the Iowa Student Bar Association. He received the Donald P. Lay Faculty Recognition Award for specific contributions to the College of Law network, and the William S. Anderson Scholarship for being named the Best Advocate of the 2017–2018 Van-Oosterhout Baskerville Moot Court Competition. Ryan was also an Executive of the University of Iowa Graduate and Professional Student Government. In 2018, Ryan labored as a regulation clerk for the BrownWinick law office.
Prior to joining BrownWinick, Ryan earned the Bergstrom Fellowship with the Child Advocacy Law Clinic on the University of Michigan Law School at some point of the summer of 2017. Following the Fellowship, he volunteered as a Law Clerk with the Family Defense Center in Chicago, Illinois. Ryan changed into additionally a Volunteer Workshop Leader for the Kids First Law Clinic in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. His pupil Note, Martinis, Manhattans, and Maltreatment Investigations; When Safety Plans Are a False Choice and What Procedural Protections Parents Are Due changed into published in Volume 104 of the Iowa Law Review.
Ryan was admitted to the Iowa bar in 2019. › ›
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father s Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Appeals & Appellate
- Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Business Arbitration, Consumer Arbitration, Family Arbitration
- Construction Law
- Construction Contracts, Construction Defects, Construction Liens, Construction Litigation
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Juvenile Law
- Landlord Tenant
- Evictions, Housing Discrimination, Landlord Rights, Rent Control, Tenants Rights
Retaines and Rates
Please touch me to talk about our companies prices!
- has membership of National Working Group
United Family Advocates
University of Michigan Child Advocacy Law Clinic
- Law Clerk
Family Defense Center
Graduation year: 2016
Graduation year: 2013