Ronald E. Gluck has been practicing law in Boston for over 35 years, focusing on private injury and motor vehicle twist of fate instances. During that time, he has acquired multi-million greenback awards for people who've suffered catastrophic accidents and damages due to acts of negligence.
Since 2005, Mr. Gluck has consistently been diagnosed for excellence by using Massachusetts Super Lawyers. Mr. Gluck has additionally been named to The Best Lawyers in America, recognized inside the specialty of private injury litigation for plaintiffs.
Mr. Gluck s awards for clients encompass a $3.75 million settlement for a motorcyclist who turned into hit and suffered a stressful mind damage and other extreme injuries. He negotiated a $2.five million agreement for a driving force who was struck from at the back of by way of a commercial truck motive force. He has negotiated settlements for severa cyclists and pedestrians who had been severely injured or killed by the negligence of drivers.
Mr. Gluck represents individuals and households in cases involving wrongful dying and transportation accidents, consisting of car accidents, trucking crashes, bike injuries, pedestrian injuries and bicycle injuries. He has represented clients injured by means of MBTA Green Line crashes and held the corporation answerable for their accidents, clinical bills, misplaced wages and pain and suffering.
He has additionally represented individuals who've been injured because of scientific device disasters, clinical malpractice and premises liability, along with critical porch collapses and building fires caused by landlords who fail to preserve their belongings.
Mr. Gluck is a Cum Laude graduate of Boston College (B.A. 1977) and of the Case Western Reserve University School of Law (J.D., 1980). He is a fellow of the Massachusetts Bar Foundation, in addition to the Massachusetts Academy of Trial Lawyers (MATA), wherein he serves on the Board of Trustees. He is a member of the American Association for Justice and the Massachusetts Bar Association. › ›
- Appeals & Appellate
- Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Legal Malpractice
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Business Arbitration, Consumer Arbitration, Family Arbitration
- Bicycle Accidents
- Brain Injury
- Car Accidents
- Construction Accidents
- Dog Bites and Attacks
- Free Consultancy Service
On private damage, and some coverage and commercial enterprise cases
- English: Spoken, Written
Breakstone, White & Gluck
Graduation year: 1980
Graduation year: 1977