Ms. Williams’ practice focuses on Intellectual Property and popular business. She handles patent, trademark, and copyright prosecution and litigation matters. Additionally, Ms. Williams advises customers on wellknown enterprise problems including IP portfolio assessment and control; IP licensing; and emblem monetization.
Utilizing her great enjoy within the areas of threat control and due diligence, Ms. Williams works with rising growth businesses counseling on risk discount and capitalization.
Ms. Williams seasoned bono efforts are guided closer to crook justice reform, reduction of the recidivism price, and diversity inside the criminal industry. She is a present day Board member with Second Chance Center in Aurora, CO.
- Intellectual Property
- Trademark Litigation, Trademark Registration
- Patent Appeals, Patent Litigation, Patent Prosecution
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Entertainment & Sports Law
Free Consultancy Service
Free 15 minute consultation with appointment.
- Payment With Credit Card
- English: Spoken, Written
Devlin Law Office
- Law Clerk - Intellectual Property Group
Eckert Seamans Cherin & Mellott
- Due Diligence Team Lead
Rowan Innovation Venture Fund
- Intern - Global Patents
- Regional Commercial Risk Field Representative
Video Call/Chat Support