Richard J. Symmes, Esq. is a Seattle native and the coping with legal professional at Symmes Law Group, PLLC. Mr. Symmes presently focuses his practice on bankruptcy, foreclosure protection and debt settlement subjects and is an skilled financial ruin endorse, having filed and prepared masses of bankruptcy petitions which ended in bankruptcy discharges for his clients.
Prior to forming Symmes Law Group, PLLC Mr. Symmes become an associate legal professional at two respected law places of work in Denver, Colorado wherein his exercise mostly involved financial ruin, enterprise and insurance defense.
Mr. Symmes is a graduate of the University of Denver Sturm College of Law wherein he became the Vice President and Community Director of the Sports and Entertainment Law Society in addition to a Staff Editor for the University of Denver Sports and Entertainment Law Journal. Mr. Symmes earned his undergraduate degree from the University of Washington in Seattle wherein he double majored in economics and communications.
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter thirteen Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Foreclosure Defense
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Intellectual Property
- Trademark Litigation, Trademark Registration
- Entertainment & Sports Law
- Free Consultancy Service
- Payment With Credit Card
Washington State Real Estate Commission
- English: Spoken, Written
Symmes Law Group, PLLC
Foster Law Group, PC
- Associate Lawyer
Balaban & Levinson, P.C.
- Law Clerk
All Pro Sports & Entertainment
Graduation year: 2000
Video Call/Chat Support
- Google Duo