Richard Rizk is the senior legal professional at RizkLaw, an Oregon plaintiff personal damage & coverage, regulation office he based in 2001. Richard passionately pursues justice for regular people inside the context of great injury and denied coverage claims. Richard believes that fulfillment as a non-public harm lawyer requires ardour, a deep expertise of coverage and readiness to try every case. Mr. Rizk has resolved over $15M in claims. His goal is the successful decision of your declare speedy and for the greatest amount feasible.
A former insurance defense and coverage legal professional, Mr. Rizk now serves regular humans each day at RizkLaw. From 1996 to 2000 Mr. Rizk controlled excessive exposure environmental litigation for Nationwide Insurance nationally from Chicago, Illinois. Before that, he defended Nationwide’s insureds in the context of personal harm and employees’ compensation claims.
Mr. Rizk is the oldest son of a doctor and a psychiatric nurse. Mr. Rizk graduated with degrees in political science and advertising and marketing from Southern Methodist University in 1985. He graduated from Lewis & Clark Law School in 1988 and is certified to practice law in Oregon, Washington State, Illinois (lively) and Federal Court (District Court of Oregon & 9th Circuit). Mr. Rizk graduated from Culver Military Academy in 1981.
Richard is the President of the South Portland Business Association, in addition to the volunteer popular suggest of the Cascade Ski Club. “Rich” lives in southwest Portland, Oregon along with his wife Jill and cats Justice and Mr. Wiggins. › ›
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Civil Rights
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Discrimination, Employment, Fair Housing, Police Misconduct, Privacy Law
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- Car Accidents
- Insurance Bad Faith
- Free Consultancy Service
- Conditional Fees
Retaines and Rates
Oregon State Bar Association
Washington State Bar
- English: Spoken, Written
- Insurance Defense Lawyer & Environmental Claim Supervisor
Graduation year: 1985
Video Call/Chat Support