Lawyer Clark is a New Hampshire seacoast native. Mr. Clark focuses his practice in personal injury, auto accidents, spinal, neck & back injuries, DWI, criminal matters, divorce, business law and civil litigation.
Lawyer Clark has successfully achieved millions of dollars in injury awards.
He is admitted to practice law in New Hampshire and Massachusetts.
Mr. Clark completed DWI Trial Defense training at Harvard Law School. Lawyer Clark was a private criminal contract defense attorney appointed to the Newburyport District Court from 2008-2012. He is certified in criminal defense representation by the Commonwealth of MA, Essex County Bar Advocates. Lawyer Clark is a member of the New Hampshire Association of Justice, Rockingham Bar Association, and the New Hampshire Bar Association. Mr. Clark graduated from the Massachusetts School of Law (2002) and Franklin Pierce College (1998).
We provide trustworthy and responsive counsel in matters involving:
* Personal injury. We handle serious injury claims stemming from motor vehicle accidents, premises liability, and product liability claims. Don t let the insurance company try to pressure you into taking less than your case is worth. Our firm has successfully obtained some of the highest dollar settlements in NH and MA.
* Drunk driving defense. If you are arrested for DWI, DUI, or OUI in New Hampshire or Massachusetts, it is critical that you hire a lawyer immediately. We will help you get the best possible outcome for your situation.
* Criminal defense. We defend clients charged with misdemeanors and felonies. While doing this in all New Hampshire and Massachusetts courts, we work with you to ensure you re satisfied with the outcome.
* Divorce and family law. We handle all matters related to or arising out of divorce, from child custody and visitation to child support, alimony and the division of marital debts and assets. › ›
- Personal Injury
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Family Law
- Estate Planning
- Free Consultancy Service
Car Accidents & Personal Injury
Retaines and Rates
Retainers are required for Divorce and Criminal matters
Commonwealth of MA
- English: Spoken, Written
- Lawyer / Founder
Clark & Assoc, LLP
- Private Contract Attorrney
Commonwealth of MA
Graduation year: 1998