Rick Erb is a 1974 graduate from Tongue River High School in Dayton, Wyoming. After graduation, he went to paintings as a coal miner in most of the coal mines round Gillette, Wyoming. During that time, he operated the mining device, changed into a certified welder, a blaster, and eventually have become a manufacturing supervisor. While operating complete-time as a coal miner, he obtained his bachelor’s diploma via Eckerd College, a non-public liberal arts college based in St. Petersburg, Florida, graduating with honors in 1989.
In the fall of 1990, Rick left coal mining while he was familiar to law college at the University of Wyoming. While in law faculty, Rick was a member of the Land & Water Law Review (now known as the Wyoming Law Review), serving as one of its Articles Editors throughout his closing year in law school. He authored a Case Note which became published inside the Law Review in 1992, and also co-authored a Comment which was posted inside the Law Review in 1993.
Upon graduation from law school in 1993, Rick started practicing regulation in Buffalo, Wyoming, and lived in that network for 10 years. The final four of these years he not most effective maintained a private practice, however also served because the Johnson County and Prosecuting Lawyer, where he represented the State of Wyoming as its leader criminal prosecuting legal professional in Johnson County, and additionally represented Johnson County and its elected officers in all civil topics.
In 2003, Rick moved back to Gillette, Wyoming, in which his principal office is now positioned. He nonetheless has an workplace in Buffalo, Wyoming, and divides his time between the 2 places. Rick is a member of the Wyoming Trial Lawyers Association, and presently serves the Wyoming Bar Association on diverse committees.
Rick and his spouse, Stephany, stay in rural Campbell County, and have 3 grownup kids, multiple grandchildren, and several horses. When he’s not busy practising law, Rick enjoys gambling mess around and attending bluegrass song gala's. › ›
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Municipal Law
Graduation year: 1990