In exercise due to the fact 1980, over 37 years enjoy. Former Judge. Former Arbitrator for the American Arbitration Association. Former General Counsel for District 31, United Mine Workers. Wide variety of revel in in civil litigation, crook protection and divorce/family law. Licensed in West Virginia and Pennsylvania.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Construction Law
- Construction Contracts, Construction Defects, Construction Liens, Construction Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Free Consultancy Service
Contingent costs in personal damage instances.
W.Va State Bar, Pa. State Bar, Trial Lawyers Association
Graduation year: 1977
Graduation year: 1973