Connecticut Trial Lawyer Paul McConnell is a former Judge, Marine Corps infantry officer, and federal prosecutor with great grand jury, trial, and appellate experience.
Paul turned into knowledgeable in mediation and jurisprudence by means of the National Judicial College in Reno, Nevada and by means of the Connecticut Council for Non-adverse Divorce (CCND).
He is a extraordinarily skilled mediator, trial legal professional, recommend, and negotiator. He has been the lead counsel or presiding judge in masses of subjects inclusive of over 55 jury trials.
Following 18 years of public provider, Paul commenced his personal corporation in 2014 to awareness on one issue: representing people with ardour and reason.
Presently, Paul limits his practice to mediation and excessive-stakes litigation matters involving private harm, medical malpractice, divorce, custody, and federal crook defense subjects. He is involved in strategically making plans for almost all instances in his firm and robotically represents customers in Fairfield, New Haven, and Hartford counties.
With workplaces in Hartford, New Canaan, and New Haven, and by using appointment best in Greenwich, Shelton, and Stamford › ›
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father s Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Business Arbitration, Consumer Arbitration, Family Arbitration
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
Retaines and Rates
Call for info
- English: Spoken, Written
- Lawyer / Founder
McConnell Family Law Group
- Senior Reserve Trial Judge
Navy Marine Corps Trial Judiciary
U.S. Lawyer s Office (D.CT.)
- Deputy Chief Judge
U.S. Marine Corps
- Trial Judge
U.S. Marine Corps