Paul E. Tennison changed into decided on as one of the Top 100 Lawyers in Nashville through MyNashville Magazine readers in July, 2020.
Paul E. Tennison has sizable revel in inside the U.S. Army and worldwide experience. Paul s felony heritage provides him precise inner into many problems confronting his customers. Paul represents clients in a wide range of complex felony topics. Paul has revel in working in cases related to navy regulation, defamation, intellectual property, circle of relatives law, contested divorces, immigration, business disputes, wills, trusts, and probate.
Paul s vast navy experience includes 4 years at West Point, five years on Active Duty in Korea and Germany and 5 years as an officer within the Tennessee Army National Guard together with a deployment to Poland. Paul honed his attention to element and management capabilities for the duration of sporting activities remote places in exceptionally annoying schooling environments as a Field Artillery officer. Providing correct lethal fires on the battlefield is a difficult venture. Paul brings these identical interest to detail and problem-fixing competencies he honed in the U.S. Army to his paintings with clients.
Paul takes great pleasure in achieving each challenging purpose he units for himself as glaring with the aid of his a hit completion of West Point, prominent service in the US Army, achievement at Vanderbilt Law School, and endured power to study more approximately the arena and how to serve his customer’s. Paul enjoys tough physical interest. Paul become a three game athlete in high faculty and has persevered to experience sports and health. Recently, Paul has completed a 100KM motorbike trip, Olympic distance triathlon, marathon, and is currently a bodybuilder and member of the 1,000 lb club. Paul brings the equal tenacity to the court room in pursuit of full of life illustration of every of his customers.
Paul is an accredited legal professional for the coaching, presentation, and prosecution of claims for veterans blessings before the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). › ›
- Military Law
- Veteran s Benefits
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father s Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Intellectual Property
- Health Care Law
- Appeals & Appellate
- Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Immigration Law
- Asylum, Citizenship, Deportation Defense, Family Visas, Green Cards, Immigration Appeals, Investment Visas, Marriage & Fiancé(e) Visas, Student Visas, Visitor Visas, Work Visas
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
Free Consultancy Service
Free consultations to be had on case by using case basis.
- Payment With Credit Card
- Conditional Fees
Department of Veterans Affairs (VA)
Cole Law Group, PC
- Captain (Promotable)
Tennessee Army National Guard
- Product Advocate
- Program Manager (Fire Direction)
U. S. Army
Graduation year: 2018
Graduation year: 2010
Video Call/Chat Support
- Google Hangouts
- Microsoft Teams