Mr. Adamo specializes in civil litigation troubles, judgment collections, and appellate work. He has 9 years of enjoy triumphing and settling many instances in kingdom and federal courtroom. Mr. Adamo represents both plaintiffs and defendants alike.
Mr. Adamo graduated cum laude from Florida A&M College of Law and earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science at the University of Central Florida. Mr. Adamo additionally attended Rutgers State University as a part of his undergraduate research.
Mr. Adamo worked for nearly twenty years as a pc analyst, programmer, and software instructor earlier than turning into an lawyer. Mr. Adamo tactics all of his cases with the attitude of a programmer, this means that clients can count on an intensive analysis of their instances from Mr. Adamo.
Mr. Adamo has recommended for his customers in venues that span from administrative hearings to the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals. He is a master at writing briefs, motions, and other courtroom documents. He excels in court oratory and negotiating with others on behalf of his customers. As a solo practitioner, customers revel in customized representation from Mr. Adamo.
Mr. Adamo is licensed to practice inside the states of Arizona and Florida. He is available for consultations on most felony subjects, and his know-how on many topics in preferred is significant. › ›
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Foreclosure Defense
- Appeals & Appellate
- Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
- Landlord Tenant
- Evictions, Housing Discrimination, Landlord Rights, Rent Control, Tenants Rights
- Consumer Law
- Class Action, Lemon Law
- Communications & Internet Law
- Internet Law, Media & Advertising, Telecommunications Law
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Insurance Defense
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- White Collar Crime
- DUI & DWI
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders
- Social Security Disability
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Tax Law
- Business Taxes, Criminal Tax Litigation, Estate Tax Planning, Income Taxes, International Taxes, Payroll Taxes, Property Taxes, Sales Taxes, Tax Appeals, Tax Audits, Tax Planning
- Entertainment & Sports Law
- Civil Litigation/Disputes
- Common Law Torts: Defamation, Fraud, Negligence, and so on.
Payment With Credit Card
Discover, Visa, MasterCard, Amex.
Retaines and Rates
All charges rely on the kind and complexity of your specific case. The standard hourly rate for Mr. Adamo is $300.00. Some offerings are offered on a flat-rate basis, including DUI/DWI. Advanced deposits are required in maximum instances and are decided after initial consultation. Hourly rates vary relying on complexity and talent important. Retainers and flat-prices are non-refundable and earned upon receipt once paintings has all started in your case. Free consultations are available for all Social Security disability cases or any subjects taken on contingency. Generally for all different instances, I offer a 30-minute loose consultation, either through smartphone of in individual, to listen the details of your case and offer you with an estimate on the cost of representation. However, we do now not deliver free felony advice or solution felony questions - the unfastened consultations are only to evaluate your case for the motive of providing you with an estimate of the fee of illustration.
- English: Spoken, Written
Graduation year: 2004
Graduation year: 1994