David changed into born and raised in Deer Lodge, Montana, and graduated from Powell County High School. He received a bachelorâs diploma in English Literature from the University of Montana, where he changed into an energetic member of the Davidson Honors College and the University of Montana Advocates. After completing his undergraduate schooling, David attended regulation college at the University of Montana. While in law college, David worked as a Junior Partner inside the law faculty s Law Office Program, participated within the regulation faculty;s Mediation Clinic, and interned at Worden Thane, P.C. Upon graduation, David started training in Missoula.
David is admitted to exercise before the state and federal courts of Montana, and volunteers for the Community Dispute Resolution Center of Missoula and the Missoula Family Law Self Help Center. He specializes in Estate Planning, Divorce and Family Law Matters, and Mediation, and practices all regions of civil law.
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Business Arbitration, Consumer Arbitration, Family Arbitration
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
- Elder Law
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father s Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
University of Montana School of Law
- English: Spoken, Written
- Lawyer & Mediator
Lord Law Office, P.C.
Graduation year: 2006
Graduation year: 2000