Miva VanEngen fights vigorously in her representation of clients who have been injured with the aid of others: whether or not by using car crash, negligent acts of others, or at work (non-public injury and people reimbursement claims). She also works tough for her customers who have been charged with a DUI or other crime. Finally, she represents a lot of clients in simple and complicated divorces, parenting plans, pre-nuptial agreements, put up-nuptial agreements and different circle of relatives law matters.
Her customers may be found all over Montana and in other states. Technological advances make it viable to symbolize clients without the want for travel, depending on the cause for representation.
Miva volunteers as a Court Appointed Special Advocate (CASA) representing the best interest of youngsters in based and forget about topics.
Personal: Miva is a mom and grandmother. She loves the outside and spends her unfastened time in her garden and going for walks, hiking, or biking throughout numerous trails and mountain peaks. › ›
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- DUI & DWI
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father s Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- Workers Compensation
- Payment With Credit Card
- Conditional Fees
- English: Spoken, Written