Mr. Green is General Counsel, P.C. s founder, dealing with accomplice and leads its employment regulation practice.
Merritt serves as an out of doors wellknown suggest to severa customers offering guidance on criminal troubles confronting groups and non-income groups ranging from contracts and agreements to the structuring of company transactions and business formations. Merritt additionally represents groups and individuals in all elements of hard work and employment regulation.
Merritt received his J.D., cum laude, from the Syracuse University College of Law (1997). At Syracuse, he changed into an Associate Editor of the Syracuse Law Review and became Editor-in-Chief of The Labor Lawyer, the e-book of the American Bar Association Labor and Employment Law Section. He become a College of Law Scholar and turned into inducted into the Justinian Honorary Law Society.
Merritt acquired his undergraduate degree from Middlebury College (1992) and spent a yr as a scholar of Wadham College, Oxford University. Prior to beginning General Counsel, P.C., Merritt was an associate with Venable LLP. › ›
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Gov & Administrative Law
- Administrative Law, Election Law, Government Contracts, Government Finance, Legislative & Government Affairs
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Business Arbitration, Consumer Arbitration, Family Arbitration
- Appeals & Appellate
- Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
- Civil Rights
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Discrimination, Employment, Fair Housing, Police Misconduct, Privacy Law
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
- State and Federal Court Litigation
- Business and Commercial Disputes
- Free Consultancy Service
- Payment With Credit Card
- Conditional Fees
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Founder/Managing Partner/Chair, Employment Practice
General Counsel, P.C.
Graduation year: 1994
Graduation year: 1988
Graduation year: 1990