Matthew became born and raised in Butte wherein he attended and graduated from Butte High School. After high school, Matthew attended Montana State University in which he graduated with a B.A. in Neuroscience and Cell Biology in 2008. After finishing his undergraduate degree Matthew attended regulation school at the University of North Dakota, wherein he received his Juris Doctor, Cum Laude. While attending law faculty Matthew obtained multiple awards which include the Burtness Scholar award in assets regulation, being inducted into the Phi Delta Phi prison honors society and was also inducted into the National Order of Barristers for having exhibited excellence and reaching high honors via the art of court advocacy.
Prior to joining Vicevich Law, Matthew turned into a law clerk for the Honorable Ray J. Dayton in Anaconda, and maximum currently he worked for the Public Defender’s Office in Bozeman. While working for the public defender’s office Matthew represented loads of clients with problems ranging from misdemeanor DUIs and home violence expenses, to felony annoyed assault and legal methenamine and heroin drug possession fees.
Matthew is excited to be operating for the human beings in his home town community of Butte, Montana. Matthew’s primary areas of practice consist of litigation and criminal matters.
Landlord & Tenant
Business Law › ›
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father s Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Landlord Tenant
- Evictions, Housing Discrimination, Landlord Rights, Rent Control, Tenants Rights
- Environmental Law
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Construction Law
- Construction Contracts, Construction Defects, Construction Liens, Construction Litigation
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Associate Lawyer
- Public Defender
Bozeman Public Defender s Office
- Law Clerk for the Honorable Ray J. Dayton
Montana 3rd District Court (Anaconda)