Mark Underwood is the owner of Underwood Law Office, Inc. He makes the world safer by means of representing sufferers needlessly injured via others.
His instances have ranged from the catastrophic, including: (1) the 2010 Upper Big Branch coal mine explosion that killed 29 coal miners wherein he represented 11 miners that suffered brain injuries; (2) the 2013 West TX Fertilizer Plant Explosion that killed 15 and injured 3300 wherein he represented 185 victims; (three) the 2014 Freedom Industries MCHM chemical spill that poisoned the water for 300,000 people in Charleston, WV wherein he represented six of 14 elegance representatives inside the environmental class action; and (four) the 2018 ARKEMA Chemical Plant Explosion.
He has also represented customers that had been set fire at fuel stations by way of static strength, teenagers that were killed in a vehicle smash by means of a wrongly region fireplace hydrant, a quadraplegic from a shooting at a convenience keep, and paraplegigic from a logging coincidence, a man beaten to death from a 2000 lbs. bale of cardboard and a $40.00 ERISA case that made international information.
He has been featured on talk shows, consisting of Fox & Friends. A scientific malpractice case of his become mentioned on Oprah.
He is certified to exercise earlier than the state and federal courts of West Virginia, Texas, California and Washington, D.C.
He turned into elected a member of the West Virginia State Legislature in 1996 at age 32.
He has been identified through Super Lawyers, Who’s Who in American Law, Who’s Who in America, and Who’s Who inside the World. He is a graduate of the National Institute of Trial Advocacy (1992), the Gerry Spence Trial Lawyers College (2001) and the American Association of Justice’s Ultimate Advocacy College (2002, 2013). › ›
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Social Security Disability
- Environmental Law
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Asbestos & Mesothelioma
- Stockbroker & Investment Fraud
- Free Consultancy Service
- Payment With Credit Card
- Conditional Fees
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
Graduation year: 1986
Graduation year: 1982