Marc Breakstone has mounted a popularity as one of the top private harm and scientific malpractice attorneys in Massachusetts and New England. He has practiced regulation in Massachusetts because 1986 and is a associate at Breakstone, White & Gluck.
Mr. Breakstone works tirelessly to make sure his customers get hold of complete and fair compensation as well as acquire the most favorable medical end result. He has been recognized as a Top 100 New England Super Lawyer, a Top one hundred Massachusetts Super Lawyer and a Massachusetts Super Lawyer in Plaintiff’s Medical Malpractice.
Mr. Breakstone’s good sized recoveries consist of: $10.2 million for a baby who suffered mind harm due to ambulance negligence; $7.five million for a propane gasoline explosion and wrongful loss of life and $7.5 million for a child who suffered brain damage because of medical malpractice.
Mr. Breakstone’s $10.2 million recuperation towards a country wide ambulance business enterprise brought about essential regulatory changes with ambulance incident reporting in Massachusetts. His $1 million settlement for a spinal fusion patient who became deserted with the aid of a physician at Mount Auburn Hospital ended in a new health center coverage to tell sufferers if a medical doctor is suspended.
In 2012, Mr. Breakstone acquired a $7.five million agreement for the family of an electrician who turned into killed in a propane gasoline explosion in Norfolk, Mass. Mr. Breakstone is understood for his outcomes for clients injured in public transportation accidents and pedestrians who have been injured or killed in bus accidents. He has dealt with severa cases related to the MBTA and won at trial and attraction, along with a $7.1 million award for a 58-year-old who turned into severely injured in a crosswalk. › ›
- Appeals & Appellate
- Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Legal Malpractice
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Business Arbitration, Consumer Arbitration, Family Arbitration
- Bicycle Accidents
- Brain Injury
- Car Accidents
- Construction Accidents
- Dog and Animal Attacks
- Free Consultancy Service
On non-public harm, and a few coverage and enterprise cases
- English: Spoken, Written
Breakstone, White & Gluck
Graduation year: 1986
Graduation year: 1981