Marc practices tax and standard commercial enterprise law.
Marc’s tax practice encompasses federal, Rhode Island, and other country and neighborhood taxation. Marc uses his huge experience to help people and groups within the following approaches:
(1) plan for and shape home and international tax implications of enterprise transactions;
(2) remedy tax disputes with the IRS and state tax government; and
(three) assist with tax compliance problems for tax returns and data returns.
Because of his revel in running for two public accounting firms, Marc knows that tax return mistakes can become complicated tax issues with the IRS, Rhode Island, and different states and can result in good sized unpaid tax, consequences, and hobby. Marc additionally enjoys supporting others recognize and navigate federal and state tax laws.
Marc’s corporate exercise complements his tax exercise. Marc works with enterprise entities of all sizes, high net well worth people and their trusts, as well as private foundations and public charities. Marc can help both for-earnings and non-income organisation by drafting and counseling with appreciate to:
(1) commercial enterprise criminal entity formation, together with preference of entity and federal tax exemption under 501(c) for non-profit groups;
(2) stockholder agreements, partnership agreements, LLC operating agreements, and corporate bylaws;
(three) contracts for every sort of commercial enterprise transaction; and
(4) executive reimbursement plans, along with equity incentive plans.
Across industries, Marc has a passion for assisting structure start-up companies and new non-profits, in which he assists clients with making business entity selection.
Aside from his legal paintings, Marc is also the co-owner, with his spouse, of a small e-commerce commercial enterprise. This experience and his revel in having “hung his very own shingle” as a solo legal professional offers Marc a business angle uncommon amongst lawyers. Additionally, Marc serves on numerous nonprofit boards. › ›
- Tax Law
- Business Taxes, Criminal Tax Litigation, Estate Tax Planning, Income Taxes, International Taxes, Payroll Taxes, Property Taxes, Sales Taxes, Tax Appeals, Tax Audits, Tax Planning
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
Adler Pollock & Sheehan P.C.
Graduation year: 2007
Graduation year: 2004
Graduation year: 1994