I attended regulation college at Southern University Law Center in Baton Rouge, Louisiana in 1978. I finished regulation faculty and become admitted to the State Bar in 1981. I have labored in the personal harm field and defended crook cases all through the State of Louisiana. I actually have labored as criminal suggest for the State of Louisiana in kids in want of care topics.
I have served as a university professor and taught in the paralegal applications, and crook justice. I am snug inside the small towns and within the large towns. Nothing satisfies me extra than to assist a client with a prison problem.
I am a complete service law workplace.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Business Arbitration, Consumer Arbitration, Family Arbitration
- Traffic Tickets
- Suspended License
- White Collar Crime
Free Consultancy Service
Consultations are free for the first (15) minutes in all subjects except Personal Injury cases.
Personal Injury and Malpractice Claims
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
Louisiana State Bar Association
- Dept. Chair
Graduation year: 1995
Graduation year: 1978
Graduation year: 1974