Using over 24 years of revel in, I represent customers in circle of relatives court topics regarding child custody, visitation, toddler guide, divorce, alimony, adoption, DSS cases, grandparent rights, and call trade. I started out out in my South Carolina Upstate domestic metropolis as a solo practitioner, then partnered with my father to shape a exercise targeted on family topics, expanding my revel in to include defending juveniles in circle of relatives court docket. I then pursued a passion for toddler advocacy and making households safe by running with the Department of Social Services as a personnel lawyer for decades. Now operating with McIlveen Family Law Office, I am the usage of my many years worth of abilities and knowledge to help households once they need felony assistance in South Carolina.
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father s Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Payment With Credit Card
South Carolina Bar
- English: Spoken, Written
- Senior Associate Lawyer
McIlveen Family Law Office
- Managing Lawyer, Staff Lawyer III
South Carolina Department of Social Services
- Adjunct Instructor
Greenville Technical College
- Assistant Public Defender
Spartanburg County Office of the Public Defender
- Contract Public Defender, part-time
Greenville County Contract Public Defender
- Lawyer and Partner
The Walsh Law Office, L.L.P.
- Associate Lawyer
Rolf M. Baghdady, P.A.
Graduation year: 1991
Graduation year: 1986