Katherine Mazaheri-Franze is an ordeal legal professional who regularly represents plaintiff employees in all regions of employment law, consisting of litigation in kingdom and federal courts, in mediation, before administrative groups which include the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), Department of Labor (DOL) and Oklahoma Employment Security Commission (OESC). She has effectively dealt with litigation involving claims of wrongful discharge, sexual harassment/assault, employment discrimination (based totally on race, age, gender, sexual stereotyping, being pregnant, national origin, and disability), retaliation, in addition to disputes involving wage and hour subjects, medical depart, confidentiality and non-compete agreements, employee handbook and organization policy violations, and breaches of employment agreements. For over a decade, Mazaheri Law Office has received a powerful popularity for taking on cases that assault diverse social injustices main to substantial recoveries for clients.
A part of Katherine’s trial practice is devoted to assisting families in times of crisis. She assists customers with dissolution of marriage, custody and visitation, assets division, and step-parent adoptions. Along with divorce, she assists couples in negotiation of pre-nuptial agreements and protection of belongings.
As part of her employment exercise, Katherine frequently trains and counsels employers on a extensive range of subjects affecting the place of job, including hiring, discipline, terminations, policies and strategies (consisting of creation and auditing of employment handbooks), drug and alcohol checking out, anti-discrimination and anti-harassment, employment contracts, severance agreements, and confidentiality agreements. More these days she has had the opportunity to educate tribal personnel on sexual harassment and educate 400+ employees inside the place of work. In addition, she was protected as a speaker at Oklahoma Bar Association’s Labor and Employment Law Update for continuing education for lawyers in 2019. › ›
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father s Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Immigration Law
- Asylum, Citizenship, Deportation Defense, Family Visas, Green Cards, Immigration Appeals, Investment Visas, Marriage & Fiancé(e) Visas, Student Visas, Visitor Visas, Work Visas
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
Payment With Credit Card
Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express common.
On a few employment regulation cases and maximum personal harm instances we accept contingency costs.
Retaines and Rates
All different cases are billed at our standard hourly rate in step with lawyer or by cost billing.
Oklahoma Real Estate Commission
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Managing Lawyer
Mazaheri Law Office, PLLC
- Contract Lawyer
- Law Clerk
Liberty Mutual Insurance Company In-house
- Law Clerk
DC Employment Justice Center
Graduation year: 2004
Graduation year: 1999
Video Call/Chat Support