Kacey Ziegler is an Lawyer with the Nash Law Office for six years. Kacey’s exercise focuses in the main on estate planning, elder regulation, probate, actual property, and contracts. She has created masses of property plans together with her customers’ wishes in mind. Kacey speaks regularly to corporations with reference to revocable and irrevocable trusts, keeping off probate, and superior directives.
Kacey earned her Juris Doctorate from the University of Arkansas William H. Bowen School of Law and has a Bachelor’s of Science degree in Political Science from the University of Central Arkansas. While attending regulation school, Kacey was a 3L law clerk for Honorable Justice Annabelle Imber Tuck at the Arkansas Supreme Court.
Kacey serves on the Board of Directors of the Arkansas Hospice Foundation and Maumelle Area Chamber of Commerce. She is an energetic member of BNI and previous member of Junior League of Little Rock. Kacey calls Maumelle domestic with her two youngsters, Andrew and Gracyn.
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Elder Law
- Landlord Tenant
- Evictions, Housing Discrimination, Landlord Rights, Rent Control, Tenants Rights
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
Nash Law Office, P.A.
- Chief Investigator
Arkansas Fair Housing Commission
- Compliance Officer
Metropolitan Housing Alliance
- 3L Law Clerk/ Administrative Assistant
Arkansas Supreme Court
- Assistant Escrow Officer
Lenders Title Company
Graduation year: 2005
Graduation year: 1996
Video Call/Chat Support