A native of Fort Smith, Arkansas, Joshua W. Bugeja has a passion for providing satisfactory legal offerings at low-priced charges. Mr. Bugeja is willing to travel across Northwest Arkansas for little to no extra rate.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father s Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Social Security Disability
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Education Law
- Civil Rights
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Discrimination, Employment, Fair Housing, Police Misconduct, Privacy Law
- Auto Accident
- Civil Litigation
Free Consultancy Service
30 minute loose preliminary session with appointment.
Auto-Accidents are constantly \\"no win, no rate\\"; A small variety of different instances can be contingent upon final results as well.
Retaines and Rates
To get started in your depend, I be given coins, test, and money order. Depending at the work worried, I am typically capable of provide my services at a reasonable up front retainer and cheap monthly charge plan. I offer a ten% army cut price on legal professional s charges for all hourly/flat rate instances.
- English: Spoken, Written
- Owner/Lawyer (primary position)
Bugeja Law Office
- Conflicts Lawyer (part-time)
Arkansas Public Defender Commission
- Associate Lawyer
Meadors Law Office
Graduation year: 2006
Graduation year: 2002
Graduation year: 2000