Kennyhertz Perry lawyer Jon Dedon formerly worked inside the complicated litigation department of an AmLaw 100 law workplace. Currently, he advises clients on clinical marijuana regulatory and corporate structural topics. His contacts with executives in marijuana organizations in Washington, California, Michigan, New York, and California, in addition to across the world in Germany, Canada, Colombia, and Australia show treasured whilst advising clients concerning medical marijuana in Missouri. In addition, Jon’s dating with the DHSS permits customers to seek explanation on factors of the utility procedure that may be unclear.
- Cannabis & Marijuana Law
- Marijuana Business Formation, Medical Marijuana
- Appeals & Appellate
- Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Payment With Credit Card
- English: Spoken, Written
- General counsel to labor unions
Blake & Uhlig
- Appellate litigation, insurance, commercial litigation, and professional liability practice groups
- Law Clerk
Hon. Duane Benton of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit.