Lawyer John Larochelle is a former Rhode Island nation prosecutor who has represented clients in complicated and especially touchy litigation matters in Rhode Island Family Court and in District, Superior, Supreme and Federal Court in Rhode Island and Massachusetts.
In Family court docket, Lawyer Larochelle has litigated many types of cases, together with complex divorces, contentious infant custody subjects, and uncommon visitation conditions. Lawyer Larochelle is certified by using the Rhode Island Family Court as a Guardian Ad Litem.
Lawyer Larochelle applies his giant crook law understanding and experience to representing clients in all crook matters - from severe felonies which include murder, sex crimes, and distribution of controlled materials – to misdemeanor cases consisting of domestic assaults and site visitors-associated offenses. He has litigated over 100 DUI instances.
Lawyer Larochelle represents customers in country and federal courts in Rhode Island and Massachusetts. He is also admitted to exercise before the Supreme Court of the United States of America.
Lawyer Larochelle has written and argued famous instances before the Rhode Island Supreme Court, along with triumphing towards then-Lawyer General Sheldon Whitehouse inside the seminal case of Diane S. Cronan ex rel. State v. John J. Cronan 774 A.second 866. Lawyer Larochelle has additionally written and argued often-referred to cases including State v. Paull and State v. Chalk.
Call 401-421-4407 or 401-four hundred-2777 to discuss your felony depend and to get Lawyer Larochelle working for you today. › ›
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- DUI & DWI
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father s Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Appeals & Appellate
- Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
- Juvenile Law
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
- Traffic Tickets
- Suspended License
- Free Consultancy Service
- Payment With Credit Card
- Conditional Fees
Retaines and Rates
I be given PayPal
Rhode Island Family Court
- English: Spoken, Written
- State Prosecutor - Special Assistant Lawyer General
Rhode Island Department of the Lawyer General
Graduation year: 1991
Graduation year: 1986
Graduation year: 1986
Video Call/Chat Support