A Kansas City local, attorney John Kennyhertz previously served General Counsel for a Kansas City-based personal equity firm, and now focuses his practice on business transactions and company regulation topics.
As an M&A lawyer, John has a completely unique set of competencies and enjoy having represented parties on all aspects of a transaction. In his former potential as General Counsel, Mr. Kennyhertz became liable for the oversight and management of the personal fairness corporation’s non-actual property felony matters, as well as the risk control and compliance for each entity comprising the company’s portfolio. Prior to this role, Mr. Kennyhertz spent 2011 advising diverse private equity firms on tasks referring to M&A and monetary offerings from his west coast workplace in Newport Beach, California.
A profession lawyer with understanding in M&A, agreement law, transaction law, financial offerings and company litigation, Mr. Kennyhertz commenced his profession at Wallace, Saunders, Austin, Brown and Enochs, working on complicated litigation, coverage protection, employment regulation and employees’ reimbursement.
Mr. Kennyhertz has great enjoy in the regions of corporate shape; finance; domestic and global e-trade; debt collection; purchaser statistics privacy; ACH and charge structures; MSB licensing; on-line advertising and marketing and lead era.
Mr. Kennyhertz no longer most effective advises clients through complicated merges and acquisitions, however as nicely on Federal statutes and guidelines, inclusive of Fair Debt Collections Practices Act (FDCPA), Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (“GBL”), Federal Trade Commission (“FTC”) and Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (“CFPB”) compliance troubles. He offers a completely unique blend of criminal, technical and realistic enterprise recommendation. › ›
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- White Collar Crime
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Construction Law
- Construction Contracts, Construction Defects, Construction Liens, Construction Litigation
- Securities Law
- Cannabis & Marijuana Law
- Marijuana Business Formation, Medical Marijuana
- Education Law
- Native American Law
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Contracts and Agreements
- Limited Liability Company (LLC)
- Corporate and Incorporation
- Payment With Credit Card
- Co-Founder/Partner at Kennyhertz Perry, LLC
Graduation year: 2005
Graduation year: 2001