John A. Butler earned his Juris Doctor diploma from the University of Arkansas at Little Rock, William H. Bowen School of Law. Prior to attending law faculty, John graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Biology from Ouachita Baptist University.
John’s exercise on the whole focuses on divorce, custody, adoption, paternity, and guardianship instances. His preceding experience includes counseling financial establishments, loan servicers, and consumers on topics related to bankruptcy, foreclosures, evictions, commercial litigation, and title defects.
John is presently admitted to exercise in Arkansas and the U.S. District Court for the Eastern and Western Districts of Arkansas. He is a member of the American Bar Association, Arkansas Bar Association, and the Debtor-Creditor Bar of Central Arkansas.
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father s Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Juvenile Law
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Foreclosure Defense
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Free Consultancy Service
- Payment With Credit Card
- English: Spoken, Written
Jones Law Office, P.L.L.C.
- Lawyer & Owner
The Butler Law Office
Danecki Law Office, P.L.C.
Marinosci Law Group, PC
Graduation year: 2014
Graduation year: 2010
Video Call/Chat Support