A Montana Native, Jill is aware that hard work yields suitable effects, and he or she is committed to installing the extra work each customer merits.
Jill has spent over ten years representing human beings as a State and Federal Defender, where she has litigated the whole lot from misdemeanor site visitors offenses to a five-week triple homicide case.
Jill has earned the honor of her friends each in State courts and Federal courts and has won awards for her professionalism. Her work-ethic, matter-of-truth disposition, and trial advocacy capabilities are applied to every unmarried case irrespective of whether or not the case is a misdemeanor or a critical legal case.
Jill knows how to reveal care for the people she represents, even as operating tirelessly on their behalf. Her revel in has taught her that attention to detail and professionalism are important to ensuring that her customers get the satisfactory effects feasible.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
- DUI & DWI
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father s Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Traffic Tickets
- Suspended License
- Juvenile Law
- Free Consultancy Service
- Payment With Credit Card
Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
- English: Spoken, Written
Law Office of Jill Gannon-Nagle, LLC
Montana Public Defender
- Trial Lawyer
Spokane County Public Defender
Graduation year: 2004
Graduation year: 2000
Video Call/Chat Support