If we haven’t formally met, my name is Jeremy Hugus. I am a Wyoming native and became a lawyer because I am enthusiastic about making lifestyles severely better for real humans. Real humans who have been significantly injured by means of negligent businesses and careless people.
Real people whose sacred constitutional rights have been violated via the authorities. I attention one hundred% of my exercise on non-public damage and crook protection litigation.
This includes oil and gas injuries; trucking, educate, and auto accidents; wrongful demise; clinical malpractice and nursing domestic abuse, product legal responsibility, and employees’ compensation, as well as DWUIs, drug expenses, and all other felonies and misdemeanors.
I also paintings seasoned bono with Equal Justice Wyoming and volunteer with numerous local non-income.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders
- DUI & DWI
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Free Consultancy Service
- Payment With Credit Card
- Conditional Fees
Trial Lawyer s College