Jennifer Glover joined Natural State Law in 2018 as a partner. Her practice areas include circle of relatives regulation (divorce, custody, prenuptial agreements, baby support, grandparent rights, and much greater), probate, adoption, guardianship, estate making plans, and small enterprise associated troubles.
Prior to working towards regulation, Jennifer labored as a paralegal for eight years in a busy family law office. Jennifer is a certified ad litem for children in Domestic Relations and Probate topics and for kids in dependency overlook matters. She additionally labored as a caseworker for the Division of Children and Family Services in which she skilled firsthand the price of ready legal representation for kids and households. Jennifer is the Chair Elect of the Elder Law Section of the Arkansas Bar Association and outgoing Secretary.
Jennifer has a history of combating for the underdog, and that mentality has carried over to her regulation practice where she works tirelessly for her clients.
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father s Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Gov & Administrative Law
- Administrative Law, Election Law, Government Contracts, Government Finance, Legislative & Government Affairs
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
- Free Consultancy Service
- Payment With Credit Card
International Academy of Collaborative Professionals
- English: Spoken, Written
Natural State Law
Owings Law Office
- Law Clerk/Paralegal
Owings Law Office
Graduation year: 2005