Jason represents Social Security claimants in West Alabama. He seems for his clients in hearings earlier than the Social Security Administration and appeals in federal courtroom. His office is in the Browne House Law Group, right across the nook from the Social Security Office and Federal Courthouse in Tuscaloosa, Alabama.
After working towards regulation in rural Kentucky and Western Colorado, he settled in Tuscaloosa together with his spouse. Jason got into this line of labor after supporting a purchaser who have been unjustly treated by the corporation and its regulations.
In addition to Social Security work, Jason helps employees with employment claims, sorts out settlement claims, and probates estates in Tuscaloosa County. If you need to find out if Jason will let you, deliver him a call. Initial case evaluations are freed from rate.
- Social Security Disability
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Appeals & Appellate
- Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
- Payment With Credit Card
- English: Spoken, Written
Jason P. Bailey, LLC at Browne House Law
- Visiting Assistant Professor
Morehead State University
Daniels Law Group, LLC
- has membership
Bailey Timbreza, LLC
Traylor, Tompkins & Black P.C.
- Staff Lawyer
Legal Aid of the Bluegrass
Video Call/Chat Support