Lawyer Jason Oxner in the main practices civil law, with a focus on Estate Planning, Business Litigation and Transactions, Probate, and Civil Law.
Lawyer Jason Oxner graduated Summa Cum Laude within the top five% and currently holds a Law Degree and Masters of Law Degree. During law college, Jason become an partner editor on Law Review, elected as Mr. Thurgood Marshall School of Law, and taught Real Property for 2 years.
Jason Oxner is a Canadian citizen who moved to Massachusetts on an educational and athletic (hockey & rowing) scholarship at the Groton School in 2002. Jason persisted with his rowing profession at Trinity College in Connecticut in which he graduated with his Bachelor of Arts and served as an assistant teach to the rowing group.
Prior to co-founding Oxner Legha, PLLC, Jason interned in the Athletic Department at West Virginia University, where he labored at once underneath then Athletic Director, Oliver Luck, where he helped steady a minor league baseball stadium agreement, labored on seller agreements, and different primary commercial enterprise transaction on behalf of the Athletic Department.
Jason then started out his litigation profession in non-public damage and business disputes at the oldest personal damage regulation workplace in Texas, Abraham Watkins.
While operating in enterprise regulation, in Jason went onto paintings for Baylor College of Medicine inside the Houston Medical Center in which he represented doctors and researchers at St. Luke’s Hospital, Texas Children’s Hospital, and different hospitals in the scientific center, the negotiation segment of latest tablets and gadgets with personal pharmaceutical organizations.
• Top five% of class - Thurgood Marshall School of Law
• Summa Cum Laude - Thurgood Marshall School of Law
• First in Class - Real Property Law
• First in Class - Consumer Rights Law
• First in Class - Oil and Gas Law
• First in Class - Business Associations Law
• Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity › ›
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Consumer Law
- Class Action, Lemon Law
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
Payment With Credit Card
Accepting all credit score card types(Mastercard, American Exp., Visa and so forth.
- Conditional Fees
St. John s University School of Law
Thurgood Marshall School of Law
- English: Spoken, Written
- Partner - Lawyer
Oxner Legha Law Office
- Head Civil Litigation Lawyer
The Bowen Law Office, PLLC
- Transactional Staff Lawyer
Baylor College of Medicine
- Plaintiff s Lawyer
- Lawyer Intern to Athletic Department
West Virginia University Athletic Department
Graduation year: 2013
Graduation year: 2010
Graduation year: 2005
Video Call/Chat Support
- Google Hangouts
- Microsoft Teams