I exercise often inside the regions of real estate regulation, probate, estate planning , guardianship, conservatorship and debt series. I am effortlessly located in mid-metropolis near the court docket houses in Omaha.
I am a 1995 graduate of Creighton Law School, Cum Laude, and were in solo exercise most of the time due to the fact that, operating by and large inside the state courts in Omaha and Sarpy County, and doing appellate paintings at the Nebraska Supreme Court and Court of Appeals.
I previously served within the United States Marine Corps and managed pc centers for McDonnell Douglas, previous to my prison profession.
I am always searching forward to meeting new clients and finding new challenges in the criminal career.
- Appeals & Appellate
- Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Consumer Law
- Class Action, Lemon Law
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Landlord Tenant
- Evictions, Housing Discrimination, Landlord Rights, Rent Control, Tenants Rights
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
James Polack, P.C.
Polack, Woolley &Troia, P.C.
- Team Leader, Technical Support/User Support, Comp. Facility Mgr.
- Marine Security Guard, Mainframe Computer Ops
United State Marine Corps
Graduation year: 1986
Graduation year: 1992