Dolance Law Office, PLLC, represents customers for various legal issues, including the ones bearing on non-public harm and wrongful dying, aggressive criminal protection, and choose family law issues. Located in Wayne, West Virginia, Dolance Law Office facilitates people and families during the State of West Virginia, but commonly in Wayne County and Cabell County. Injury, unintentional demise, scientific malpractice, employment law, and lots of different instances are treated on a contingency fee foundation. This approach NO FEES except YOU WIN. Lawyer Jack C. Dolance is devoted to obtaining the exceptional viable final results for you.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Civil Rights
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Discrimination, Employment, Fair Housing, Police Misconduct, Privacy Law
- Free Consultancy Service
Injury, accidental demise, clinical malpractice, employment law, and many different cases are dealt with on a contingency rate foundation. This method NO FEES except YOU WIN.