Rick Davis graduated from Texas A&M University magnificence of ‘eighty five wherein he received a Bachelor of Science Degree in Mechanical Engineering. While at Texas A&M University, he become a member of the Fight n Texas Aggie Corps of Cadets and, upon graduation, turned into commissioned a Second Lieutenant in the United States Army. After becoming a certified Infantry Officer, he served for ten years inside the forty ninth Armored Division of the Texas Army National Guard as a qualified Armor Officer. Rick made Company Commander of an M-1 Tank Company while nonetheless a 1st Lieutenant.
While serving inside the Texas Army National Guard, elevating a family and running at NASA, Rick attended the University of Houston - Bates Law Center. He sat for the Bar examination early, and even as nonetheless in law college, obtained both his law degree and regulation license in May 1992. Upon becoming licensed to exercise regulation, he initially practiced with a outstanding Bryan law office. He then started out his own law practice in 1995 and fast mounted himself as an aggressive and strategic attorney.
In 1998, he ran for and became elected Judge of Brazos County Court at Law No. 2. With the encouragement of several attorneys who favored his difficult paintings on the Bench. He ran for and changed into elected Judge of the 272nd District Court in 2000, and become re-elected to that publish in 2004. As a Judge, he turned into known as a high quality judicial force with high strength and clever selection-making ability. Rick ranked highest a number of the District Judges in the 2006 Brazos County Bar Association ballot , the final ballot carried out earlier than he left the bench to return to non-public practice.
State Bar of Texas, 1992
J.D. — The University of Houston Law Center, 1992
B.S., Mechanical Engineering — Texas A&M University, 1985 › ›
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father s Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
- Juvenile Law
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
Retaines and Rates
Call to agenda a consultation.
Lawyers of Distinction
Lawyers of Distinction
Rick Davis & Associates
- District Judge
272nd District Court, Brazos County, Texas
Brazos County Court at Law No. 2
Video Call/Chat Support
- Google Hangouts