Gregg Knutson started training regulation after finishing his research at the William H. Bowen School of Law in Little Rock, Arkansas in 1997. Gregg handles a huge style of topics, such as divorce, financial ruin, non-public damage, foreclosures protection, crook defense and appeals, and collection law. In 2002, Mr. Knutson opened his very own regulation workplace, and he has had a solo law exercise seeing that that time.
Mr. Knutson in particular enjoys helping clients with complex economic troubles that stand up in divorce and bankruptcy subjects. Mr. Knutson has found his Master of Business Administration Degree from the University of Arkansas at Little Rock priceless, because it has given him an part in cases that require commercial enterprise and monetary analysis.
Gregg serves on the Board of Directors of the Kiwanis Club of Saline County and CASA of Saline County. He also previously served as Secretary of the Saline County Bar Association.
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Chapter eleven Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Foreclosure Defense
- DUI & DWI
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Appeals & Appellate
- Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Construction Law
- Construction Contracts, Construction Defects, Construction Liens, Construction Litigation
- Free Consultancy Service
- Payment With Credit Card
Contingency costs are to be had for personal harm, clinical malpractice, wrongful dying, or different negligence claims.
- English: Spoken, Written
Knutson Law Office
James R. Wallace & Associates, PLLC
Graduation year: 1993
Graduation year: 1991
Graduation year: 1987