Denise Perelli-Minetti practices in Northern California along with her significant office located in Pleasanton, California. Her felony practice specializes in areas of Elder Law, Special Education, Mental and Health Disability Issues, Domestic Violence problems and Estate Planning and Administration.
Denise is a passionate lawyer that has experience with topics managing circle of relatives troubles. Denise is skilled and skilled in Mediation, Victim Offender Reconciliation, and Domestic Violence Advocacy. Denise has also finished the California Minor s training and is a large endorse for minor s rights. Denise also has extensive knowledge and experience representing children in school and he or she has been very a hit advocating for his or her rights.
Denise is a member of the Alameda County Bar Association, Eastern Alameda County Bar Association, California Advocates for Nursing Home Reform, and Association of Family and Conciliation Courts.
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father s Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Animal & Dog Law
- Foreclosure Defense
- Landlord Tenant
- Evictions, Housing Discrimination, Landlord Rights, Rent Control, Tenants Rights
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Business Arbitration, Consumer Arbitration, Family Arbitration
Video Call/Chat Support
- Google Hangouts
- Google Duo