Diligent and Tenacious Representation, Realistic and Practical Solutions
With a dynamic focus on the practicalities and goals of my clients, I concentrate my law practice in: Dispute Resolution and Litigation /and/ Business and Transactional Law.
- Dispute Resolution and Litigation: As a tenacious advocate for my clients, I have successfully litigated in the Federal U.S. District Court, Hawaii’s Circuit and District Courts, and the Intermediate Court of Appeals. My experience in alternative dispute resolution includes mediation and arbitration, both as counsel for clients and as the mediator/arbitrator.
- Business and Transactional Law: My transactional practice includes the full spectrum of acquiring, selling, and/or operating a business, from handling negotiations and due diligence, to drafting contracts and other legal documentation. I am also often called upon to give legal consultation, providing clients with the legal insight they need to avoid potentially damaging legal issues and achieve successful results.
With each endeavor, I strive to serve under the highest work ethic and professional standards. Mindful of the trust that has been placed upon me, I am committed to achieving the goals of my clients and providing them with practical solutions. › ›
- Business Law
- Construction Law
- Employment Law
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Transactions
- Business Litigation
- Asset Purchase/Sale
- Business Entity Purchase/Sale
- Commercial Landlord Tenant
Free Consultancy Service
Greater Pacific offers a no cost, no obligation initial case evaluation, where we will discuss your issue and explore the various potential options.
- Principal Lawyer
GREATER PACIFIC LAW OFFICE, LLLC
- Lawyer at Law
Badger Arakaki, LLLC
- Lawyer at Law
Otsuka & Associates, A Limited Liability Law Company
- Research Lawyer, 2008 Legislative Session
Hawaii State Senate, Senate Majority Office
- Law Clerk
Kobayashi, Sugita, & Goda, Lawyers at Law