Over 20 years practicing regulation in Bend, Oregon (Jan 1996). Extensive knowledge in Bankruptcy Law together with regular achievement with complex Chapter eleven Bankruptcy instances. Extensive understanding in Estate Planning and Probate Law. has club, Oregon State Bar House of Delegates. J.R. Campbell Inns of Court. Oregon State Bar Leadership College (2006) Personal: Married given that 1996 with children. Interests encompass snowboarding, tennis, backpacking, and classical piano.
- Chapter eleven Bankruptcy, Chapter thirteen Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Foreclosure Defense
- Landlord Tenant
- Evictions, Housing Discrimination, Landlord Rights, Rent Control, Tenants Rights
- Payment With Credit Card
Contingent charge arragements are to be had in pick out cases.
Retaines and Rates
Free consultations available for financial disaster. Deferred payment authorized in most probate case.
CALIFORNIA BOARD OF LEGAL SPECIALIZATION OF THE STATE BAR OF CALIFORNIA
- English: Spoken, Written
- Prior has membership, House of Delegates
Oregon State Bar