Andrew Bilodeau is the dealing with accomplice at Bilodeau Capalbo, LLC and is admitted to practice in Rhode Island and Connecticut nation and federal courts and Washington DC. Andrew is also finalizing his Masters in Business Administration at Northeastern University and is expected to finish the program in October 2020.
A small sample of his experience consists of paintings on behalf of people in estate planning, probate and management, will contests, contractor disputes, insurance claim disputes, actual estate transactions and litigation (damaging possession).
Andrew additionally serves as corporate recommend for small & big businesses, real property developers and contractors. His illustration of clients includes countrywide banks, creditors and insurance groups, in transactions, foreclosures, litigation, series movements, bankruptcies, and receiverships. Andrew is likewise a Rhode Island Court-appointed Receiver and a Certified Mediator.
Andrew has big hands-on experience he can offer to his customers. Prior to and all through Andrew’s profession as an lawyer, he has started several a hit companies that also perform and thrive today, which include a production corporation and several restaurants. Andrew’s sizable revel in in commercial enterprise interprets into representing his clients with a higher expertise in their enterprise and legal problems. › ›
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
Free Consultancy Service
I provide in individual and get in touch with complimentary preliminary consultations.
Payment With Credit Card
Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover
On a case by case basis
Roger Williams School of Law
- Managing Partner
Bilodeau Capalbo, LLC
- Associate Lawyer
Wieck DeLuca & Gemma Incorporated
Graduation year: 2018
Graduation year: 2001
Graduation year: 1998
Video Call/Chat Support