Lawyer Amy Pietrowski overcame non-public trouble, abuse and poverty to end up a leading courtroom propose for customers in Mississippi and Tennessee.
A native of Michigan, Pietrowski became only 2 years antique while she changed into placed in foster care. She persisted a turbulent youth and in disobedience, rebelled by means of becoming a member of the Marine Corps. The trajectory of her lifestyles modified while she joined the U.S. Marine Corps at age 18.
Pietrowski became considered one of best 2,2 hundred women serving in the Marine Corps during the first Persian Gulf War. She finished boot camp at Parris Island in Port Royal, South Carolina, accompanied with the aid of her Military Occupational Specialty training in verbal exchange at the 29 Palms Marine Corps Air Ground Combat Center in San Bernardino County, California.
During her four years of lively navy service, Pietrowski was stationed in Okinawa, Japan, with deployments to Thailand, Korea and the Philippines. Her work protected serving as a verbal exchange middle manager at deliver and logistics bases in the Pacific place. She obtained giant schooling on firearms, near combat and guns structures.
After serving as a United States Marine Corps soldier she entered the field of social work, and later returned to school to come to be a college trainer. After a few years of teaching, she became drawn to the legal profession if you want to maintain in public carrier, and to improve the potential of these struggling with prison troubles who desire green and expeditious outcomes from an attorney who will combat zealously for their rights.
Full bio: https://apietrowski.com/about/ › ›
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father s Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Juvenile Law
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Landlord Tenant
- Evictions, Housing Discrimination, Landlord Rights, Rent Control, Tenants Rights
- Free Consultancy Service
- Payment With Credit Card
- Conditional Fees
Pietrowski Law Practice
Pearl Junior High
Canton Elementary School
- Social Worker
Baker County Council on Aging
- CEO & Founder
United States Marine Corps
Graduation year: 2009
Video Call/Chat Support