Adam D. Martinez is a real estate lawyer and founder of Martinez Law, P.L.C., a boutique real estate regulation workplace. Adam is an experienced litigator and handles all types of real estate issues, which include foreclosures, deficiency defense, easement and belongings use disputes, residential and business landlord and tenant disputes, business and partnership disputes, contract disputes, and broker/agent disputes. Adam handles all aspects of appealing instances involving real estate problems, and has argued earlier than the Arizona Court of Appeals. In addition to handling complaints, Adam structures and enables real property and enterprise transactions. Adam s litigation enjoy offers valuable insight into structuring a transaction or growing a approach to solve a legal dispute, whether or not earlier than or all through a lawsuit, or in mediation or arbitration. Adam often speaks and writes on real estate legal problems. His writings may be discovered in various courses along with, the Arizona Real Estate Law Journal, the Arizona Lawyer Magazine, and the Arizona Association of REALTORS® (AAR) REALTOR® Digest. Adam is one of the former AAR Legal Hotline legal professionals, and has provided loads of hours answering actual estate law and preventative protection questions to exact individuals of the AAR. Adam is also a mediator and arbitrator for the AAR Dispute Resolution System. In addition to his prison exercise, Adam is likewise licensed by the Arizona Department of Real Estate to teach lessons in foreclosures, quick sales, and loan deficiencies, enterprise, disclosure, contracts, commissioners requirements, and fair housing. Adam acquired his Juris Doctorate at the Sandra Day O Connor College of Law at Arizona State University, where he centered his criminal education in real property. During regulation faculty, Adam externed on the City of Mesa Lawyer s Office, where he worked on the whole on real estate development cases concerning condemnation and annexation.
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Landlord Tenant
- Evictions, Housing Discrimination, Landlord Rights, Rent Control, Tenants Rights
- Foreclosure Defense
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Appeals & Appellate
- Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
- Payment With Credit Card
- Real Estate Lawyer
Martinez Law, P.L.C.
- Real Estate Lawyer
Combs Law Group, P.C.
- Owner / Instructor
Combs School of Real Estate, LLC